Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I had a dream last night that I went to school in my underwear.....

No, really, Charlie went to school yesterday in his underwear :-)  This is what we did at school:


Just kidding!  We did do that at the beginning but that's all.  We've had a bit if a break due to Naomi having a stomach virus, Thanksgiving, and then myself having a stomach virus :-/  It was good to jump back into it yesterday.  I started by introducing the letter sound for U to Johnny and introducing the letter G to Charlie.  We did some letter and letter sound review and then moved on to other things:

Johnny made his picture cards for the letter U.
 Charlie practiced his cutting.


 Charlie did some color matching.

 We read a book aout the sense of touch and then we did an activity where I put several objects in a bag and without looking the boys had to reach in and guess what they were holding in the bag.



They really enjoyed it!  After a while, I put a sock on their hand and then had them do it again to see if it made it harder.

Fun times!

No comments:

Post a Comment